Hope deferred maketh the heart sick…. Proverbs 13:12
We’re still waiting for a call from the Appraiser to come out. It’s been 8 weeks since the Purchase and Sales agreement has been signed and we are wondering if somehow something went amiss at the bank regarding the request going out for an Appraiser. There’s nothing we can do on this end but wait. It’s hard. We’re packed, we’re ready to go…. sigh. We know the buyers are anxious to get into the home as they have already moved up here. I’m sure they are trying to figure out what it going on with the bank as well. Maybe it won’t be too much longer.